Take control of your data with Microsoft Access relational database software training at New Horizons Learning Group. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Whether you are new to Access or an advanced user, this training will cover what you need to know as efficiently as possible. New Horizons Learning Group offers world-class training for several versions, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as 2003. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Access 2016?
Compatibility with Microsoft Office 365 and SQL Azure significantly expand the reach of Access applications. Key features include:
- New themes and templates
- Larger show table dialog
- Query box to easily locate Access tools and features
- Ability to export linked data source information to Excel
Microsoft Access Course Topics
- Creating and designing Access database solutions
- Working with Access tables, relationships, keys and constraints
- Querying data
- Managing and designing interfaces with Access Forms
- Create basic to advanced Access Reports
- Automating tasks with Macros and VBA