Microsoft Outlook is the world's most popular application for reading email, managing a calendar and connecting to people, and New Horizons Learning Group courses for Outlook will teach you basic to advanced features. Whether you're new to Outlook or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become an Outlook power user.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including 2016, 2013, 2010 as well as 2007. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Outlook 2016?
With SkyDrive and SharePoint Integration you can now share and collaborate with your team members on important tasks, from remote locations. Key features include:
- Browse and create groups from the ribbon
- Archive (Office 365)
- Clutter to help sort low priority messages
- Query box to easily locate Outlook tools and features
- Outlook Groups for easier team collaboration
Microsoft Outlook Course Topics
- Newest Features of Outlook
- Composing and organizing your Outlook email
- Working with Contacts
- Outlook calendar features
- Outlook Tasks
Your Outlook training will help prepare you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification! Check out more details here: