Microsoft Project training from New Horizons Learning Group can help project managers assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage a budget and analyze workloads.
We offer world-class training for all versions of Microsoft Project, and, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to Project or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a Project power user.
What's new for Microsoft Project 2016?
The first thing you’ll see when you open Project 2016 is a sharp new look. However, look closer and you’ll see that Project 2016 can help you in many ways.
- More flexible timelines
- Better options for resource scheduling
- New themes
- Query box to easily locate Project tools and features
Microsoft Project Course Topics
- The importance of project management and creating a Project plan
- Managing and configuring tasks in Project
- Understanding and managing resources
- Integrating data with other Microsoft applications
- Tracking costs in Microsoft Project
- Viewing project information visually