Microsoft Lync Server 2013 communications software offers instant messaging (IM),
presence, conferencing and telephony solutions that can support enterprise-level
Lync Server 2013 training from New Horizons Los Angeles can help developers enable every application they build to become a communications endpoint that cannot only connect with Lync, but also with networks like Skype, Live Messenger and others.
Lync Server 2013 training from New Horizons Los Angeles will help you master all of the latest features, including:
- Topology Builder Supports SQL Server Mirroring—You can use Topology Builder to set up mirroring, including setting up a witness.
- Persistent Chat Management Tools—Persistent Chat Server includes an administrative user interface experience integrated with the Lync Server Control Panel.
- Exchange Server Integration—Lync Server 2013 supports new features when it is deployed alongside Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Disaster Recovery & High Availability Features—Lync Server 2013 adds new disaster recovery measures by enabling you to pair Front End pools located in two datacenters
- Changes in Role Based Access Control (RBAC)—You can now create custom roles, which each have privileges for only a set of cmdlets you specify. These custom roles can also be given privilege to run scripts of cmdlets.
- New IPv6 Features—IPv6 provides a much larger number of available addresses, because it uses 128-bit addresses. Use of IPv6 addresses in your environment depends on support for IPv6 in the devices you use.
- External User Access—Lync Server 2013 introduces changes to existing services to better integrate and extend the services that are available to your organization.
(MCSE) Microsoft Certified Solution Expert: Communication
Validate your expertise in creating a consistent communications experience for your
organization and connecting your colleagues to people around the world by earning a
(MCSE) Microsoft Certified Solution Expert in Communication.
To acquire the MCSE, the student should prepare for the following exams with the corresponding training offered by New Horizons:
The MCSE: Communication certification is being updated to support Skype for Business skills. The following two new Skype for Business exams (currently in beta) will fulfill the MCSE: Communication requirements, provided that the candidate has already earned a qualifying MCSA credential.
||70-333: Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
||70-334: Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business 2015
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 exams 336 and 337 will retire on March 31, 2016, but will remain an accepted path towards MCSE: Communication until July 31, 2016.