Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use program that produces stunning, professional publications. Whether you are new to Microsoft Publisher or looking to learn tips and tricks, New Horizons Learning Group has the training you need to prepare a publication for distribution.
We offer world-class training for versions 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007, and, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft Publisher 2016?
Publisher 2016 lets you search for pictures in one place, whether they’re on your computer, in the Office.com clip art gallery, or on the web. Key features include:
- New text highlighter
- Faster PivotTables
- Shape Recognition
- Import Data from New Data Sources
- New and Improved Data Transformation
- Get & Transform Improvements
Microsoft Publisher Course Topics
- Newest features of Publisher
- Working with basic publications
- Editing and formatting publications in Publisher
- Working with pictures and graphics in Publisher
- Preparing a publication for distribution