Career Development Partner Appreciation Day
Join us for the day!
Tour the New Horizons facility, visit with our Career Development and Student Services Team, and enjoy lunch, prizes, treats and more!
- Tuesday, May 03, 2016 | 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Location: 7480 Miramar Road, Building B, Suite 202, San Diego, CA 92126
- RSVP today!
Dressing for Success
New Horizons Learning Group and Sam Shen
A lot goes into the perfect job interview, presenting yourself correctly can often make or break the first impression. Join us and guest speaker, Sam Shen, as she prepares women looking to reenter the workforce in this free workshop. Join Sam Shen, Mary Kay Grand Achiever Independent Sales Director, for an informative and hands-on demonstration! Walk in as you are and leave feeling and looking like a STAR...ready for that big interview or first day on the job! Posture, body language, attire and make up will all be covered!
- Complimentary 2-hour training including tips and tricks for making that first impression a "WOW"
- Featuring skincare and cosmetics application session
- "Dress for Success" presentation
- Quick tips for Interviewing with Ease and Confidence
This event is open to anyone 18 and over. Seating is limited, please be sure to register online to save a spot!
- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 | 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Location: 1900 S. State College Blvd, Suite 100, Anaheim, CA 92806
- RSVP for Free Today!
Cloud Planning, Design and Optimization
Design Public and Private Clouds with Burstorm Tools
Empower your employees to improve their performance and advance your organization with this hands-on course that teaches the fundamentals of cloud computing from an infrastructure perspective. Using the Burstorm cloud design platform as well as use studies and workshops, students will learn how to design, specify, buy, sell, and benchmark cloud infrastructure.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016 | 9:00AM
- Location: Classroom and Online
- Enroll today!
Join the New Generation of Information Security Leaders
This four-day course trains individuals who are looking to make the jump from middle management to the executive ranks by focusing on high-level management skills specifically needed for IS executives. From project to audit management, procurement and finance, to strategy and policy, students will be taught to steer complex security programs strategically and successfully. The CCISO program was created and is taught by sitting high-level information security executives from across industries, resulting in the most relevant, challenging, and applicable content on the market.
- Monday, September 19, 2016 | 7:00AM
- Location: San Diego
- Enroll Today!