What is this Free Budget for Training?
The State of California assists employers in strengthening their competitive edge by providing funds to off-set the costs of job skills training necessary to maintain high-performance workplaces. With 98% of our clients utilizing skills gained in the classroom, this is a great way to get your employees trained in specific areas for little to zero cost to your business. You can use these funds to train new hires, incumbent employees, and veterans. New Horizons Learning Group has been approved by the State to deliver training through your business' contract.
How Can your Company Take Advantage of this Free Budget for Training?
Identifying your company’s appropriate resources is paramount to our relationship in becoming your trusted advisor. From beginning to end of the learning cycle, we want to help you get ahead of your competition. The plan is to assist you with your goals, and execute your success story.
Employer Requirements for Participation
• For-Profit Company
• Employ 50 or more full time employees
• Only California Employees and Employers are eligible
Eligible Training Courses
• Basic and Advanced Computer Skills
• Manufacturing Skills and Continuous Improvement
• Business Skills and Customer Service
• Sales Training and Skills
• Team Building and many more!
A variety of industry types, company sized, and product or service based companies have already benefited from these grants. Contact us today for your free project review.
• Service Companies
• Boeing and Airbus Suppliers
• Distribution Centers
• For Profit Healthcare Organizations
• Hotels, Conference Centers, and Destination Resorts
• Other Select Industries
Contact Ryan Landry