The State of California assists employers in strengthening their competitive edge by providing funds to off-set the costs of job skills training necessary to maintain high-performance workplaces. With 98% of our clients utilizing skills gained in the classroom, this is a great way to get your employees trained in specific areas for little to zero cost to your business. You can use these funds to train new hires, incumbent employees, and veterans. New Horizons Learning Group has been approved by the State to deliver training for your business through our contract.
How Can your Company Take Advantage of this Free Budget for Training?
Identifying your company’s appropriate resources is paramount to our relationship in becoming your trusted advisor. From beginning to end of the learning cycle, we want to help you get ahead of your competition. The plan is to assist you with your goals, and execute your success story.
• Be in business for profit.
• Employ 50 or more full time employees
• Company must have no more than a 20% turnover rate for prior calendar year.
• Company will participate in 2 or more class days within the next 6 months
Sign an ETP Certification Statement
• Must provide sensitive employee data
• Cannot be currently participating in any other ETP contract
• All trainees must be full-time employees working 35 hours a week or more.
• Trainees wages must be reported in California.
• Trainees must attend a minimum of 8 class hours.
• Trainees must remain employed for 90 days after the training ends.
• Classes must be taken on company paid time
• All Trainees must meet a certain hourly wage to be eligible.
Eligible Training Courses
• Basic and Advanced Computer Skills
• Manufacturing Skills and Continuous Improvement
• Business Skills and Customer Service
• Sales Training and Skills
• Team Building and many more!
• Service Companies
• Boeing and Airbus Suppliers
• Distribution Centers
• For Profit Healthcare Organizations
• Hotels, Conference Centers, and Destination Resorts
• Other Select Industries