Microsoft has recently introduced Role-Based certifications for Microsoft Azure. Role-based certifications are based on specific job roles and the skills required to perform day-to-day activities, rather than just broad coverage of Microsoft product features and services. Learn more about the value of role-based training and certification. The certifications for Microsoft Azure targeted towards customer engagement and broken into Fundamentals, Associate and Expert Tracks.
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
Prove that you understand cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
- Exam: AZ-900 - Microsoft Fundamentals
Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
An Azure Administrator is responsible for implementing, monitoring, and maintaining Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security.
- Exam: AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator
- If you previoulsly enrolled in AZ-103, you will be able to take Exam AZ-103 until it expires on August 31,2020.
Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions.
- Exam: AZ-204 - Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- If you previoulsly enrolled in AZ-203, you will be able to take Exam AZ-103 until it expires on August 31,2020.
Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate
Azure Security Engineers implement security controls and threat protection, manage identity and access, and protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of end-to-end infrastructure.
- Exam: AZ-500 - Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
Microsoft Data Scientist Associate
Azure Data Scientists apply Azure’s machine learning techniques to train, evaluate, and deploy models that solve business problems.
- Exam: DP-100 - Microsoft Azure Data Scientist Associate
Microsoft Azure Data Engineer Associate
Azure Data Engineers design and implement the management, monitoring, security, and privacy of data using the full stack of Azure data services to satisfy business needs.
- Exam: DP-200 - Implementing an Azure Data Solution
- Exam: DP-201 - Designing an Azure Data Solution
Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
Azure AI Engineers use Cognitive Services, Machine Learning, and Knowledge Mining to architect and implement Microsoft AI solutions involving natural language processing, speech, computer vision, bots, and agents.
- Exam: AI-100 - Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate
Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert
Master the skills needed to design solutions that run on Azure. A Microsoft Azure solution architect must have expertise in compute, network, storage, and security.
- Exam: AZ-303 - Solutions Architect Technologies
- Exam: AZ-304 - Solutions Architect Design
- If you previoulsly enrolled in AZ-300 or AZ-301, you will be able to take Exam AZ-300 and AZ-301 until they expire on September 30,2020.
Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
Azure DevOps professionals combine people, process, and technologies to continuously deliver valuable products and services that meet end user needs and business objectives. To earn this certification, you must earn either the Azure Administrator Associate or Azure Developer Associate certification and pass the AZ-400 exam.
- Exam: AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions