What is Microsoft’s Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI)?
As the demand for Azure and cloud solutions continue to grow, Microsoft’s Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI) provides technical training to gain proficiency and certifications in Microsoft Azure and Dynamics 365. This allows professionals to get up to speed on the essential tools their organizations value today and establish themselves as experts in their technical skills.
Based on your organizations Azure and Dynamics365 consumptions and commitments to Microsoft products and services, your eligibility or benefits may vary. Pricing and award benefits are pre-negotiated by Microsoft to provide these benefits to eligible clients. To find out if your organization has been awarded ESI skilling offers, contact your Microsoft Program Manager.
New Horizons Partnership
Microsoft has partnered with New Horizons Computer Learning Centers to enable customers to accelerate your training goals since 1982. New Horizons has provided more than 30 million students with industry-leading technical training that delivers the most relevant and intuitive computer courses and certifications.
Every Microsoft Technical course from New Horizons follows Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) and is taught by our Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT) giving you access to the highest caliber instruction available.
Microsoft ESI Program Benefits
While many clients are familiar with SATVs, Microsoft’s ESI program go beyond the classroom to prepare organizations and their team members for technical skills and certifications via access to:
- Discounted Seats (DCS) for Instructor Led Training via OnlineLive®, Onsite or Private Group Training
- Microsoft Official Digital Courseware for Each Training Session
- Exam Vouchers to Drive Certifications Validating Your Skills after completion of class
- Exam Prep Sessions to provide practical details to prepare for Exams
- Microsoft's Customer Portal Dedicated to Your ESI Benefits and Voucherless Exam Distribution
Can I Still Use My SATVs?
Yes. As a leading Microsoft technical training partner, New Horizons is an ideal place to redeem your Microsoft Software Assurance Training Vouchers (SATVs). Our team is ready to find the right solution for you and provide your employees with world-class training on the latest Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft is updating Software Assurance Training Vouchers eligibility through January 2022. Click here to view all eligible SATV courses.
Key Changes in FY22 ESI Program
As Microsoft continues to evolve the ESI program to our clients skilling needs, we are committed to providing the best training and program management. Here's what we know about next years FY22 ESI Program, that will begin in July 2021.
- Increased Offerings in Solution Areas Will be Expanded to Include:
- Teams & Voice Collaboration
- Dynamics 365 & Power Platform
- Even More Azure Curriculum
- Area Empowerment to Allow Clients More Control and Flexibility to Optimize ESI Program Resources
- Data Insights to Nominate Eligible Clients into ESI Programs at Varying Times Supporting Natural Business Cycles
- Customized Program Benefits allocating Discounted Class Seats at the Right Time, in the Right Quantity to Clients
Ready to Train for Certifications
Once you’ve been awarded and accepted your Microsoft Skilling benefit, you have 150 days (5 Months) to complete live training with New Horizons as part of your Discounted Seats. After training is completed, you will received your exam voucher directly from Microsoft. Contact us for any questions, or to enroll using your ESI benefit today.