Crystal Reports is the ultimate business intelligence application. Used to design and generate reports, Crystal Reports can work with a range of data sources, including Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle databases, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access databases, Business Objects Enterprise, and Local file system information.
Value of Learning Crystal Reports
Crystal Reports' design interface allows users to construct reports with the support of visual-based data. It helps transform data into meaningful information and increase an organization's competitiveness, because it helps identify and reduce operational costs, and puts focus on specific performance measures. Its dynamic and interactive content helps users make better decisions every day.
Crystal Reports software is supported over the Web, in a Windows environment, and on mobile devices. This makes Crystal Reports a flexible solution for organizations and developers who need to support a range of information delivery options.
Crystal Reports training and certification provides a strong knowledge base for the following careers:
- Building formula to calculate and display data
- Creating and formatting reports
- Grouping and querying data for reporting
- Creating custom formulas
- Using a report to present specific data in the desired order
- Creating a report using Excel data
- Cross-tabs, sub-reports, drill-downs and prompts
- Using SQL statements in report processing