Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training & Certification
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) platform that helps businesses increase the productivity of sales teams and effectiveness of marketing strategies by focusing on:
• Social Insights
• Business Intelligence
• Campaign Management
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform can be deployed for cloud solutions, used with an on-site network, or in combination of the two. Using mobile CRM applications for your business allows you to quickly and efficiently manage existing and developing customer relationships on your mobile devices. In addition to relationship management, mobile apps also give you the tools you need for seamless integration with your social media strategy. Enrolling in Microsoft Dynamics CRM training at New Horizons Learning Group will enable you to improve your existing system and processes so you can leverage the customer information you have to achieve your business goals. From courses that serve as an introduction to CRM, to learning how to customize your Dynamics CRM to meet your business needs, New Horizons has the courses you are looking for.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification services allow you to demonstrate your knowledge and expertise when it comes to the management of your CRM solution. Courses help you gain a better understanding of how to install, deploy, configure, and maintain your organization’s CRM to the benefit of your sales, marketing, and customer service teams. Obtaining this certification is a valuable step in advancing your career and gives you the opportunity to further your skills and solidify your status as an IT expert in your industry.
What's New in Dynamics CRM 2013?
New Horizons offers various courses to help you achieve certification for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 version is an investment in capabilities that deliver the modern, familiar, and compelling user experiences your team expects while also expanding your business capabilities. The key focus of Dynamics CRM 2013 is user adoption, which is accomplished by developing applications and experiences that deliver immediate value, opportunity, and insight. All this is done in both the on-site and mobile settings to increase productivity and efficiency.
In order to deliver this for users, Microsoft focused this version of the software on the following themes:
• A Reimaged User Experience - Using a cleaner, faster, and more intuitive interface increases productivity and delivers a platform users can master.
• Process Excellence & Agility - Creating an environment that promotes business agility allows you to optimize processes and respond quickly to rapidly changing business needs.
• A CRM On-The-Go - Have access to what you need where and when you need it so you can connect with customers even when you are away from the office.
• Enterprise Collaboration - Work across department boundaries so your entire organization can create the right customer experience.
• Platform Enhancements - Robust platform capabilities allow you to tailor your CRM solution to your specific business needs.
Learn more about the courses New Horizons offers for Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification by clicking through the course titles on the left of this page. For any questions you have or to sign up for a course, please contact a representative today.