New Horizons Learning Group Five Star Centers
The Five Star Center of Excellence Award highlights the upper echelon of our 300 centers around the world. These centers have demonstrated the highest standards of achievement and met the highest expectations of quality of execution. New Horizons Southern California is proud to be a recipient of this award for five years in a row.
| San Diego
|| San Diego
|| San Diego
|| San Diego
|| Los Angeles &
| Los Angeles &
The Five Star Award involves a multi-phase process performed over the course of a year. This process is a highly-intricate audit of the center’s performance in the areas of:
- Client Satisfaction
- Our clients love to brag about us! Five Star Centers employ Metrics that Matter®, an independent post-training student survey, and is in the top 25th percentile of Microsoft CPLS organizations in their countries for a balanced scorecard of learning metrics including client satisfaction, effectiveness, quality of instruction, job impact, linkage to business results and return on investment. Additionally, each Five Star Center has documented testimonials and references from their students and clients.
- Instructor Performance Quality
- The Five Star Center instructors score in the top 25th percentile of Microsoft CPLS organizations in their country based on Metrics that MatterÂ® student surveys. New Horizons employs the most experienced and qualified instructors in the industry and all instructors have achieved their certifications for the subjects they teach.
- Vendor Authorized Status
- Obtaining and maintaining a vendor authorized status is a rigorous and difficult process in and of itself. All the Five Star Centers hold the designation of Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Learning Solutions.
- Five Star Centers maintain an accurate inventory of the latest vendor-authorized courseware including Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, Citrix, Novell, and Adobe. Vendor-authorized curriculum guarantees that our students get the latest, most accurate information available. Our certified courseware comes in a variety of forms to engage the student and reinforce the material, including learning guides, hands-on labs, virtual labs, eCourseware, learning kits, and reference books.
- Facility and Learning Environment
- First-rate training requires first-rate facilities. That is why each New Horizons location is equipped with high-tech computer labs, high-speed internet access, network capabilities, the latest software, digital projectors, and Audio-Visual equipment; everything required for the ideal learning environment. The Five Centers demonstrate pride in the appearance of their facilities and their ability to provide a suitable learning environment for their students.