Microsoft has recently introduced Role-Based certifications for Microsoft 365. Role-based certifications are based on specific job roles and the skills required to perform day-to-day activities, rather than just broad coverage of Microsoft product features and services. Learn more about the value of role-based training and certification.
Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
Prove that you understand the options available in Microsoft 365 and the benefits of adopting cloud services, the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, and implementing Microsoft 365 cloud service. There is one exam necessary to obtain this certification.
- Exam: MS-900 - Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. There are two exams necessary to obtain this certification.
- Exam: MD-100 - Windows 10 Track
- Exam: MD-101 - Managing Modern Desktops Track
Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrators deploy, configure, manage, and monitor messaging infrastructure, permissions, client access, mail protection, and mail flow in both on-premises, hybrid, and cloud enterprise environments. There are two exams necessary to obtain this certification.
- Exam: MS-200 - Planning and Configuring a Messaging Platform
- Exam: MS-201 - Implementing a Hybrid and Secure Messaging Platform
Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Teamwork Administrators configure, deploy, and manage Office 365 workloads that focus on efficient and effective collaboration, such as SharePoint (online, on-premises, and hybrid), OneDrive, and Teams. There are two exams necessary to obtain this certification.
- Exam: MS-300 - Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork
- Exam: MS-301 - Deploying SharePoint Server Hybrid
Microsoft 365 Security Administrator Associate
Microsoft 365 Security Administrators proactively secure M365 enterprise and hybrid environments, implement and manage security and compliance solutions, respond to threats, and enforce data governance. There is one exam necessary to obtian this certification.
- Exam: MS-500 - Microsoft 365 Security Administration
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services. There are two exams necessary to obtain this certification.
- Exam: MS-100 - Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Track
- Exam: MS-101 - Microsoft 365 Mobility and Security Track