Microsoft Project is a project management software program designed to assist managers so they can achieve a successful outcome and the benefits of Project software grow with each new edition. Microsoft Project training from New Horizons will help you stay abreast of the latest changes, whether it be for personal use, or to train your employees for an upgrade in your organization. Microsoft Project training is important because it can help project managers assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage a budget and analyze workloads.
With Microsoft Project, managers are easily able to analyze resources, check budgets, evaluate timelines, measure progress, and anticipate resource needs. In addition to assisting project managers, Microsoft Project also enables team members to manage tasks, collaborate, submit time sheets, and flag issues and risks. Moreover, it helps executives to define business drivers, measure strategic impact of competing ideas, make funding decisions, and view project and resources status.
What's New for Microsoft Project 2016?
The first thing you'll see when you open Project 2016 is a sharp new look. However, look closer and you'll see that Project 2016 can help you in many ways.
- More flexible timelines
- Better options for resource scheduling
- New themes
- Query box to easily locate Project tools and features
Project Training for Your Business Organization
Microsoft Project helps individuals and businesses deliver high-quality projects on time and within budget. With Microsoft Project, businesses and individuals can adjust and manage projects in real time. The program helps teams plan and prioritize tasks, assign resources and track progress and budgets to complete projects more efficiently.
Effective project management starts with access to accurate data. Microsoft Project streamlines project, resource and portfolio management so you can easily oversee all aspects of any given project:
- Project management: Execute large-scale projects and manage multiple timelines with ease using customizable built-in templates and project planning and reporting tools.
- Portfolio management: Prioritize initiatives, integrate Project with Power BI for advanced analytics and evaluate project proposals.
- Resource management: Ensure your projects are always adequately staffed by identifying overused and underutilized resources and managing resource flow.
Ready to bolster your team’s productivity with Microsoft Project?