Microsoft PowerPoint is full of features which allow you to present information in a concise and exciting format. New Horizons Learning Group has the Microsoft PowerPoint courses and training you need to help you create professional and captivating presentations.
Use PowerPoint designer to communicate your stories or ideas in a compelling way. Regardless of your design or technical capabilities, PowerPoint empowers you to captivate and persuade audiences with beautiful built-in themes, animation features and a professional presentation mode.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including O365, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as 2003. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to PowerPoint or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a PowerPoint power user.
What's new for Microsoft PowerPoint O365 and 2019?
PowerPoint 2019 and in Office 365 is primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. Key features include:
- New and upgraded visual effects
- Pictures and graphic ,edia files, Including GIFs and 3D
- Draw or write with digital ink
- Arrange elements on your slides for screen readers
- Convert files to improve accessibility
- New charts including funnel and 2D map charts
- Run a slide show with a digital pen
Microsoft PowerPoint Course Topics
- New Features of PowerPoint
- Creating presentations with PowerPoint
- Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
- Working with graphics, tables and charts
- Adding multimedia and SmartArt presentations
- Integrating with Microsoft Office files
Get Certified as a Microsoft Office Specialist PowerPoint
Your Microsoft PowerPoint training will prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist certification. The Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint Associate Certification demonstrates competency to create, edit, and enhance presentations and slideshows. The exam covers the ability to create and manage presentations, insert and format shapes and slides, create slide content, apply transitions and animations and manage multiple presentations. Presentation examples include professional-grade sales presentations, employee training, instructional materials, and kiosk slideshows.
Microsoft Office Certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a leg up against competing candidates. Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.*
* Anderson, Cushing, and John F. Gantz. Skills Requirements for Tomorrow’s Best Jobs: Helping Educators Provide Students with Skills and Tools They Need. IDC/Microsoft. October 2013