Red Hat Training Units (TUs) offer your organization a simple way to purchase training for your team while locking in savings. Red Hat Training Units are pre-paid credits that can be redeemed for Red Hat Training offerings. These pre-paid credits give you the flexibility to purchase Red Hat Training in advance, and allow you to use your investment throughout the year. Whether you are new to Red Hat technology or are pursuing training to advance your knowledge of Red Hat technologies, New Horizons Learning Group can help.
Training Management Simplified
Red Hat Training Units simplify administration of your teams' Linux training and make it easy for you to choose the training that is right for your business. Training units are valid for one year and may be redeemed individually.
Flexibility and Manageability
- TUs are easy to purchase and simple to administer.
- TUs can be redeemed for training for up to 12 months.
- TUs eliminates the need to purchase training ad hoc.
- Available for all Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® or JBoss® Enterprise Middleware training course(s)
- Applicable to classroom, on-site, and virtual training course formats
- Fast turn-around for on-site scheduling
- Lock in volume discounts upfront and use them for a full year.
- TUs are a great way to use unallocated budget effectively.
Red Hat Award-Winning Training
Organizations deploying Red Hat solutions need trained professionals to manage their networks. By investing in the expertise of your IT staff, you can help ensure optimal system performance, enhance productivity, and mitigate risk. Red Hat delivers more than 30 Red Hat Enterprise Linux and JBoss Enterprise Middleware courses offered in classroom, corporate on-site, and online settings. Our award winning courses are taught by certified instructors and include hands-on labs and performance-based testing. This means your team will acquire the real-world skills that IT professionals need to manage successful open source infrastructures.