COVID has impacted our daily lives in many ways. As we adjust during this time our partners have also adjusted to better serve your organization and professional development needs during this time. Below outlines changes Microsoft has made pertaining to SATVs and Certifications:
- As of April 1,2020 active SATVs have been extended 90 days.
- SATVs will now be redeemable 270 days (up from 180 days) from creation.
- Microsoft certification exam rescheduled and cancellations fees have been waived.
- MCSA, MCSE and MCSD certifications and exams previously announced to retire will be extended to January 31, 2021.
- Role Based Certifications previously announced to expire are extended to March 31, 2021.