Microsoft is updating Software Assurance Training Vouchers beginning in February 2020 to ensure Software Assurance stays relevant and useful to customers. Microsoft is investing in new ways to help organizations deploy, train, and get support for the products and services they buy. Because those new ways overlap with some dated and underused Software Assurance benefits, and the redemption process for some benefits are cumbersome and outdated, Microsoft is retiring those overlapping and outdated benefits. Read everything we know about these Microsoft SATV Updates
Key Dates and Milestones for SATV Retirement
|February 1, 2020
||February 1, 2021
||January 1, 2022
- Training vouchers can no longer be converted to planning services days.
- Retire Cloud services from Deployment Planning Services catalog.
- Azure courses will be removed from training voucher redemption.
- Retire accrual of new planning days
- Retire accrual of new training vouchers
- New contracts after won’t have any training vouchers assigned.
- Existing contracts won’t receive any additional training vouchers.
- Last day to redeem planning days vouchers for existing contracts.
- Last day to redeem training vouchers for existing contracts.